"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." 1 Peter 3:3-6

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Anchorage Wedding Expo with Anderson's Bride

My oldest daughter Sycely and I modeled dresses for Anderson's Bride, one of my sponsors, at the Anchorage Wedding Expo. We'd done this last year for the onstage fashion show and it was a little different this year as we were tasked with touring the crowd in our fancy bridal duds. She was a pro and super precious in her flower girl dresses and carried our Anderson's Bride sign. People were so captured by her cuteness that I think they barely noticed me or my gowns! We had a really great time in our beautiful dresses feeling extra pretty and girly all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment