"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." 1 Peter 3:3-6

Monday, May 17, 2010

KASH 107.5 Morning Moo

With the Morning Moo Crew

I did my first official appearance as Mrs. Alaska less than 48 hours after winning the pageant. Bright and early on Monday, May 3rd I headed down to the KASH 107.5 radio station for an on-air interview. It was fun hanging out with the DJs and becoming an official member of the “Moo Crew” (the KASH morning show is called the Morning Moo.) They asked me a little about myself, my platform and what was in store for me this year as Mrs. Alaska. I have to admit that all those years I’d hung around the radio station with Lem’s best friend who worked as a local DJ made me feel pretty comfortable in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment