"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." 1 Peter 3:3-6

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Photos by Fitzgerald Photography

Scott and Alicia Miner, of Fitzgerald Photography, do all the photos at Dimond, and I mean ALL the photos-school pictures, yearbook photos, dance portraits, even sports photos and many of the grads head out to have their Senior portraits done with them, too. You can check out their amazing work on their website: http://www.fitzgeraldphotos.com/ Scott also shoots during Special O state games each year so we've known each other for several years now. They sponsored my first round of head shots before the pageant last year, and did another round for this year's pageant. So, of course, I was excited to have them do some Mrs. Alaska shots for me. I always have such a great, fun, relaxed and comfortable time with them and am always so impressed that the shots turn out so great when I feel like we're just hanging out messing around with a camera. I'm so very blessed to have such generous people in my life. I'm so very thankful to have such beautiful documentation of my memories as Mrs. Alaska. Below are some of my faves from our most recent shoot:











No comments:

Post a Comment