"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." 1 Peter 3:3-6

Friday, July 2, 2010

Photos by Rhae Anne Photography

I had the opportunity to work with a very talented photographer, Rhae Anne Etheredge for some of my Mrs. Alaska photos. Rhae works with our youth group at church and I've been a long-time admirer of her skills and unique style. She's really awesome with candids and kiddos and I love the "real" look to many of her photos. They always showcase the personality of her subject and she's got an amazing eye for catching that "perfect look." You can check out her work on facebook or on her website: http://72.29.86.166/~rhae/index2.php?v=v1#/home/

After winning my title, one of the things I was most excited about was the possibility of getting to have some photos done by Rhae Anne. I'm very grateful that she was willing to give up her day and invest her time, energy, skills and equipment to get me some great Mrs. AK photos. She also did some just me shots and I really loves many of those as well. My very favorite one is one she caught while we were talking about a pose and we were both laughing hysterically about what she'd said and the shot turned out to be a really beautiful one capturing a totally, natural, real me smile. I actually ended up using that one in my national ad. Here are some of my faves:















No comments:

Post a Comment